5/16/08

Children Of The Grave more Sci Fi Channel reviews

"Children of the Grave" was awesome sad to know what happened to the Children back in the days. Thank you for bring the truth.

Teri

Hi guys I watched Children of the Grave the other day for the first time. It really moved me. So much that I had to post a blog about it to let others know. I have gotten a lot of comments from it and e-mails from people who have seen it or want to see it. I really think what ya'll are doing is great making people aware of things out there. I am the founder/Director of the group T.R.I.P.- Texas Researchers anad Investigators of Paranormal We need more shows like yours that are touching. I just wanted to say thank you. I also started a web site and I have a forum on there I just started earlier this month so people could talk about the paranormal and I just posted the blog on there. under the tv shows and movies part. I have had many people ask me where to purchase the DVD I was wondering if you have the direct link to were people order them is it just www. childrenofthegrave. com? I hope you guys contiue making films- I have trully ecome a big fan!thank you for your time,

Melissa/Founder and Director of T.R.I.P.

I watched 'CHILDREN OF THE GRAVE'
a Booth Brothers Horror Documentary the other day. In it they explore haunted orphanages and asylums. They also talk about other paranormal case files. They talked a lot about unmarked graves.  They shared video footage, pictures as well as EVP's. They talked about the 699 orphans all buried together in one grave at Crown Hill Cemetery in Indianapolis. How a lot of the orphan's were given numbers to go by instead of names. It's really sad to think of all that. But what really got me was all the EVP's of children and baby's crying. I mean we are supposed to help these lost spirits cross over. How do you help a baby cross over? If what they say is true that when you pass you are at the same age and state of mine you are when you left. So, if you were to tell a baby to cross over they wouldn't understand you. I would like to think that maybe another spirit would be able to carry that spirit across and not have them lost here forever. I have gotten an EVP of a child's voice before and I still think about it all the time. I want to go back to the source of where I got it. I feel I need to do more to help.

T.R.I.P.

This documentry is soo freaky and I love it!! I am so going to hunt for ghost!!!
~*Crazy Punk Chick 85!*~

hey i wanna see this documentary so bad my mother said it wasthe best i myself is in the ghost hunting with my brother and mother
Jeff

Hello! My name is Morgan and I am Founder of Massachusetts Spirit Search. I caught your show & I must say Bravo! Not many things make me tear up.

Morgan

ONE OF THE BEST!!!!
TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT IT AND THEY ALL AGREE THEY WANT IT AND WANT TO SEE IT!
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

WCPS

I saw 'Children of the Grave' on Sci Fi and it was a masterfully produced documentary, well researched and edited!
Norm

The show was FANTASTIC!
Kim

I thought the show was great. Zombie Road creeps me out! It seems so - evil. I don't know if I would ever have the nerve to visit it!

Mick

That was a great show last night. I am glad to have seen it !!

GOLD COAST PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIONS

Great show last night... Eye opening and informative, THANKS GUYS !!!
Dan NYGHT Paranormal

I saw "Children of the Grave" yesterday, excellent production quality and saw familiar faces as well. Being a father of a little one, I was also sadden by this as well.

Posted by Norm Gagnon - S.E.A.R.C.H

I watched it tonight, from 9 to 11. All those orphan children that are dead.I was in tears when I watch it.

Posted by TAPS FAN

Just finished watching the show it was very interesting. Would love to have checked out Zmobie road. I have read alot about it and to see others interested in it too is amazing. I wondered alot if the pics were fake but from what the guys from the show got I must say I believe it now. Great job. Makes you wonder about other places like the ones you showed and the kids that are there that was forgotten. Thanks for the show.

Posted by sharon

Love your new Children of the Grave DVD. We met Keith at GS6 last weekend.

Scott

"I finally saw "Children of the Grave" (Tivo'd). It was amazing! You did a great job, you should be very proud!"

Dianna

i saw it and will purchase it also. it really opened my eyes to both the physical world and the spiritual world of these lost children. it pissed me off to hear that this even happened and still does. i have a ten year old son and just can't image anyone doing these horrible things

Posted by wicked cub

I really enjoyed your DVD :"Children of The Grave" Keep up the good work and let's be careful out there!!!

cc