5/23/08

Children Of The Grave This documentary honestly creeped me out!

CHILDREN OF THE GRAVE

I was up late the other night and came across the documentary entitled Children of the Grave by filmmakers The Booth Brothers (Spooked, The Ghosts of Waverly Hills Sanatorium, as seen on the Sci Fi Channel). Usually, when it comes to “ghost hunter” tv shows, I lose interest after about 30 seconds because of the pure hokeiness of the program and the fact that the “hunters” in the show usually can’t actually show the audience any proof. However, Children of the Grave is not your average ghost hunter reality tv show. This documentary honestly creeped me out! I was glued to the tv set from beginning till the very end. If you’re into the paranormal, you’ll want to check it out!

http://www.gabriellefaust.com/archives/462