8/23/08

I enjoyed children of the grave

I am a big fan of all of your work I recently bought "Children of the grave" and it is AWESOME!! Very Creepy.

Donna

I enjoyed children of the grave, I found it to be so intriguing, my fiance had seen an ad online about it. then a few days later she was channel surfing and it was just starting, she got all exicted that it was on and happy she had found it was on cos she had forgotten.I plan on buying the dvd for her halloween or christmas gift.the film left a lasting impression on the both of us. we wish we could go and see that childrens orphange.

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE 2ND ONE !!

Doug

I found it to be so intriguing, my fiance had seen an ad online about it. then a few days later she was channel surfing and it was just starting, she got all exicted that it was on and happy she had found it was on cos she had forgotten.I plan on buying the dvd for her halloween or christmas gift.the film left a lasting impression on the both of us. we wish we could go and see that childrens orphange.

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE 2ND ONE !!

Doug