10/21/07

Children of The Grave I truly loved about the whole movie is ?

hmmm...I think what I truly loved about the whole movie is that you put the history and the actual locations. That part is important to me. I visit many, many cemeteries and travel to do so. I will be writing a book here within the new year.

I think you had a great crew to do your film with. I did like the whole movie and I really can't pick out a favorite part. I do thank you for making your films as you do, as you are the actual first from what I've seen to help us paranormal investigators do what we do best! I am a clairvoyant and I've been doing investigations for over 20 years and I also help other teams when they need a clairvoyant. Now only if I truly had the $$$ to get myself a FLIR Imager! Ohhhh how I dream at night about one of those! LOL!

But, again, I truly enjoyed the movie, it was well worth the $$$ and thank you for putting your time and effort into it as it shows! I'm sure you hear this all the time, but if I can ever help in anything, just let me know!


Thanks!


Leah!